Sunday, October 4, 2015

Tatye Charming

My littlest boyfriend is 6 months old! I honestly can't believe it.  Time has never flown so fast, yet felt so full.  I fall more and more in love with this little boy all the time. He is so happy and so charming.  I'll catch him smiling at me out of the corner of my eye and I can't resist picking him up and snuggling him as much as I can.  He brings such a sweet spirit into our home and we are so grateful he is ours.

Poor little guy has just gotten one cold after the other. It seems impossible to keep everyone healthy between preschool and nursery.  He seems to be on the mend and I have high hopes of sleeping again someday :) He wears 9 month clothes, never holds still, loves eating solid food, is constantly rolling onto his tummy and occasionally scoots around a little bit. He has got the most curious little eyes and can't wait to explore the world around him. No teeth yet, but he is definitely teething.  I know we're biased but we think he is the cutest baby ever!

Although, I feel like I'm managing chaos 24/7, it feels like the best kind of chaos there is.  It has been hard, I'm not going to lie.  Most days I feel completely maxed out.  I have a lot of expectations for myself and the kind of mother I want to be, and I don't always feel like I'm measuring up. But, there is nothing else that I put more effort into or that is more important to me than my family.

6 months and I've kept them all alive! Air five to me!


Just because his little buns in those jeans....




We love you Taytey Baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh his snuggles the other day were seriously heavenly. He is such a sweet and smiley baby!!

    ReplyDelete