Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pumpkin Patch'n- Evan's Family Farm

Have I mentioned how much I love Fall?! It's holiday season and I love everything about it! One of our favorite October activities is visiting the pumpkin patch (or 2 or 3).  I think we've gone to Evan's Family Farm every year that we've lived in Lehi.  It's just perfect for toddlers and preschool aged kids.  We went with my mom and sis-n-law and the boys loved it- especially the giant corn pit and train rides.  Let the Fall festivities begin!


Trying to feed a corn stalk to the donkey....






My little pumpkin :)











1 comment:

  1. Family Farm is an innovative tycoon game in the setting of 19th century farmsteads. It's a simulation of a farmstead experienced in stories which span a generation. Clicking cows won't earn you any cash! You control characters Family Farm
    with RPG-like attributes, skills and needs. Keep them fed, develop their skills, upgrade house to accommodate a bigger family and grow their land in to a Family Farm!

    ReplyDelete