Thursday, October 29, 2015

Never Grow Up


We are pretty busy around here keeping up with our three active little guys (yes, Tayte is mobile now!)  I feel like time is flying and they all change every day, especially Tayte.  Awhile ago, I had the idea to make a video to bottle up Tayte's sweet, baby perfection.  His chunky little thighs, his sweet demeanor, the way he kicks and gets so excited when we read together, his yummy baby smell, his little eyebrow raises, his smile that spreads across his whole body, the best cuddles ever, I could go on forever..  My brother, Lant, put it together for me, because he's awesome like that (or maybe it's payment for my really great dating advice ;)).  Anyway, this was when Tayte was about 5 months old and I already feel like he has changed so much and gotten so much bigger! I love that I will always have this to remember all the baby goodness that is our little Tater Tot.

Tayter Tot from lantwebb on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment