Sunday, April 9, 2017

Tayte Turns Two

I officially have no babies (for now)! It seems like it has been a long time since I wasn't in the baby stage. We are loving the little or should I say big, personality that Tayte is showing us. The toddler stage obviously comes with its own challenges...meltdown + tantrums galore.. and we now have a 2 year old and a 3 year old in that phase! But, man they are SO fun! Seriously, I love it. Tayte reminds me a lot of how Hayes was as a 2 year old.  Just so smart and talking away like a little adult. He cracks me up all day. He and Cohen have such a cute relationship and I have to say that 16 month age gap is paying off in full.  Built in buds for life.

We love this boy so much! I did a spare of the moment little 2 year old photoshoot in his room to capture this fun stage of Tayte. He has been in his "big boy'" bed since he was 19 months!  He used to look so tiny in that big bed. Anyway, he was sick with a cold and still so happy and cute. You can stop growing up so fast now, buddy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment