Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Pretty in Pink Bridal Shower

I can not even tell you how excited we are to be getting a new sweet sister in our family! When Lant started talking to me about proposal ideas I was like, "Fabulous! I've already started pinning bridal shower ideas." Which obviously he probably didn't care so much about but, we were excited to welcome Kylee to our family! My mom, Brooke, Amanda and I threw this "Pretty in Pink" bridal shower and it was so much fun.  I have to give credit to Joe who made this donut wall to make the vision come to life.  Anyway, here are a few pictures of the event!





Bridal shower games are the best :)


The Webb girls


4 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. golf wang

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really outstanding post. In theory I would like to compose like this too - taking time and real effort to make solid Information. https://www.newhopephysio.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really outstanding post. In theory I would like to compose like this too - taking time and real effort to make solid Information. physiotherapy in brampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, The topic that you have discussed in the post is really amazing, I think now I have a strong hold over the topic after going through the post. Health Tips

    ReplyDelete