Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Andelin!

Yes, you read the title right! We are expecting a little baby! I can hardly believe it myself, but we couldn't be any happier or more excited! I'm 12 weeks along right now so I'm done with the first trimester. Yay... hopefully the second one will be a little easier on me.  I feel like I've had the flu for 2 months! Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who babies me and helps me feel better. Joe is so cute and just wants to do everything he can to make sure I'm okay- and the baby of course. The picture below is what I did to surprise Joe with the news when he got home from work! As soon as we found out it's been all we can do to keep it a secret. 

At my first doctor's appointment I got an ultra sound and got to see the little baby. The picture looks like a little gummy bear to me! It was so fun to hear the baby's heartbeat and see how fast it's growing already!  The doctor says the baby looks healthy and everything is fine, which is a great news.  
My due date is May 6th! More updates and pictures to come!!

10 comments:

  1. That is so exciting Haven! Being a mom is the craziest, most insane, hardest, most rewarding, and happiest time of life.
    Hope everything keeps going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh havey!!! that is so exciting im freaking out! you will be the cutest/best mom ever. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Hav!!! Isn't being preg just the best ha ha not but i promise it gets better ;) Who's your doctor???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Haven good luck with everything you'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!! Jaz, my doctor is Dr. Weibell, my sister-in-law recommended him and so far it's gone really good. Veryy excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! It really does get better as you go! How fun. That baby is going to be so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Yay! Yay! We're so super excited for you guys! and yay for being past the sick part...hope you're feeling much better these days...
    May is a great time to have a baby too, where they aren't at risk from all the winter sicknesses!

    ReplyDelete