Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Little of This, Little of That

It's been a while since I last blogged so I need to play catch up! I forgot my camera over Christmas so no pictures :( But we had a great Christmas in Blanding filled with family, traditions, and lots of good food!

I forgot about these pictures of doing Christmas crafts at Grandma Webb's over the Thanksgiving break too, so I thought I'd just post them now. Mom, Amanda, and I each did one of the Christmas Countdowns and Brooke made the cute "Believe" blocks. Thanks grandma!
I've slowly been working on the baby nursery. It is turning out really cute I must say! We got the crib set up this last week (and by "we" I mean Joe put everything together) so all the furniture is in! Whoo hoo! This is a picture of Joe putting the glider and ottoman together- soo comfy- I already sit in it all the time. Plus an outfit that Joe picked out for the baby- can you tell he is going to be just like his daddy??This last week Amanda, Brooke, and I headed to Blanding for a little "girls get away" I guess you could call it. Mom threw me a nautical themed baby shower while we were home. A little early for baby showers, but I probably won't be in Blanding again before I have the baby so we snuck it in! Of course Mom had all sorts of creative little ideas planned for it and it turned out super cute. I got a lot of cute things and definitely some baby essentials. Thank you to everyone who came!

Also while we were home, Mom and I worked on the baby's bedding and curtains for the nursery. Yep we're sewing it! The little blanket is done and I love it. I'll have to post pictures when everything is done.

The last night we were there, the Johnson girls got together for a girl's night at Laici's. I think it's safe to say we are a competitive bunch. Some games got a little heated haha. I don't want to know what it would have been like if there were actually prizes for the winners :) All and all a fun night and a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment