Friday, August 5, 2011

3 Months

Hayes is 3 months old today! His little personality shines through more and more everyday. He is so sweet. If I had to name his 3 favorite things I would say they are, smiling, "talking", and tooting. haha. He will smile and talk to anyone who will pay attention to him. Hayes is on the verge of rolling over- he usually gets stuck on his little arm and gets frustrated and gives up.... Let's hope that's not always his resolve :) You'll make it over soon buddy! He is usually pretty content just laying on the floor with his little play gym and trying to grab things. It's so fun watching him develop motor skills. I got so excited the first time he reached out and actually grabbed his toy. One thing I will say is Hayes is no miracle sleeper, he is still waking up every 3 or 4 hours. If someone has a secret they're not sharing with me please give it up. I would give an arm and a leg for a full nights sleep! Although he just eats for 10 minutes and goes right back to sleep. Hayes just gets cuter everyday and wins my heart over with his charming little eyebrow raises and smiles about every five minutes. I'm so grateful for Joe who works so hard making it possible for me to stay home and be a full time mom for this little guy. We love you Hayes! Thanks for joining our family!

In these pictures I have to introduce Hayes's little giraffe. He LOVES the thing.
Look at him pose so perfectly with his little buddy.

He likes to just look at him and touch his soft arms...

And sometimes eat him...

1 comment: