Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall

Fall is in the air and I'm loving it!  Fall gets me excited for so many things: holidays, warm clothes, hot chocolate, baked goods, crisp air, pumpkin scented candles, good times with friends and family, AND this year I have a cute baby to stay in and snuggle up with.  It's a season full of goodness. September to December are my favorites.... and then I wish we could skip the winter stuff and go straight to summer. Unfortunately, we can't.  Anyway, we've been preparing for the season lately by making goodies, crafts, and getting out our warm clothes!
 I made this wreath today with a straw wreath and feather boa's.
 Mom got Brooke, Amanda, and I all the supplies to make these cute "BOO" block letters.
Hayes is ready for fall, all snuggled up in his hoodie.

4 comments:

  1. I love your wreath! I promise I'm not copying you... but I was planning on making a halloween themed feather boa one, at least it will be a little different. And Hayes looks so handsome! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only thing missing is mom up there!!
    From
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Brooke, first with the big news post and now copying the wreath? Ugh I'm sooo annoyed..... haha jk. I think we've talked about the feather boa wreath maybe? Let's do a craft day! And Mom, I know, can you just come live with me, joe, and hayes?

    ReplyDelete