Saturday, February 18, 2012

Be My Valentine

I love Valentine's Day. 
 I pretty much love every holiday. 
 Joe spoiled me rotten this year!
I got a new Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag, a hair spa package at a nice salon, and some super sweet, homemade coupons including things like foot rubs and house cleanings.
I gave him a bunch of different candy with cheesy notes and sayings on them.... 
Yeah, he out did me for sure haha.
My new diaper bag!

Joe's treat basket. "Some sweet valentines for my Sweet Valentine"

I made these little matchbox valentines for my activity day girls.

I also made some crepe paper rose balls for a little decoration
in my house and set them by this print out I got on pinterest.
My cute little Valentine.

Joe had Hayes give me a chocolate rose.

So we're in Blanding this week and decided to go out to basically the only restaurant in town for a Valentines date. 
Well, apparently Valentines day is the 1 day of the year you need to make a reservation at the steakhouse, because that's what everyone else is doing too, soo we had to resort to the Patio drive-in... (a hamburger place)
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for burgers and fries, but Joe and I were just laughing at how not romantic it was as we sat there waiting for our food at the drive-up haha. 
We took a pic on Joe's phone to document it. AH well. 
We'll take any quality time we can get together!
Love both my Valentines!

2 comments:

  1. your diaper bag is perfectly amazzzing! i am dying over it, if you couldn't tell! JEALOUS! your hand outs were amazing too! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are SEXY!!!! i'm kind of in love with your life.

    ReplyDelete