Sunday, April 22, 2012

1st Birthday Party

Here is a peek into Hayes's lemonade stand 1st birthday party!
His birthday is not for 2 weeks but Joe and my parents were both in town for the weekend so we decided to just have it this week.
I can't believe how much planning and prep it took but I wanted to make the day special.
It was so fun celebrating Hayes.
He is a very loved little boy!




My sis-n-law Amanda made the delicious cake pops!
Picture with our little birthday boy!
Isn't he the cutest!?

Love that little face!
Joe is the greatest husband and built this lemonade stand for the party. Such a handy man.
"thank you" bags and lemonade jars
A friend from the ward made Hayes's amazing cake! She is so talented!
Hayes taking bampa to explore.
Hayes's 12 month picture banner
Present time!!
Hayes got a lot of fun new toys!!
He was a little timid with the cake at first.  I had to help him dig in and give him a few bites to show him it was yummy!
Getting the hang of it.
He got pretty into it after a few minutes. He was havin' fun with all that icing!
Sharing with bampa.


Happy, Happy Birthday little Hayes! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen! Birthday prep can really be a lot of work, I get to experience it twice a year for each kid. Ha! Great job though, it looks so darling.

    I'm especially impressed with that dang lemonade stand your hubs made. That is so awesome! And you can use it again for so many other parties!

    ReplyDelete