Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hair Cut for Hayes

Hayes has already had many hair cuts. I think this is like his 6th one... but it grows so fast! I just loved his luscious curly locks but it was beginning to look pretty scraggily, (not a word I know...) and also it took almost as much time to do his hair as mine soo... we decided it was time for a cut. Joe thinks he is the master hair cutter because he cuts his own hair, and he assured me Hayes would still look like a dreamboat when he was finished so I agreed to let Joe cut it tonight. (My mom usually cuts it) Here are some before and afters!

Before the hair cutting started... and the crying...
Hayes does not enjoy hair cuts!
AFTER
He looks like a totally different little boy!
I feel like he aged at least a few months with this hair cut. haha
Still handsome though :)

Ahh. I already miss his curls! Good thing his hair grows like crazy!

Mad at dad for chopping off his hair :)
Isn't it funny that Joe did it and not me?
I tell you, Joe does it all.
Also, look at that little tummy pokin' out!

2 comments: