Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Fun

Here's a little recap of our December thus far! Hayes had a few "firsts" this month!

We went to the Santa parade here in Lehi.
  Since the 4th of July parade in Provo was lame and no one threw candy, this was Hayes's first time experiencing the excitement of collecting candy at the parade. 
He loved it and had his pockets full by the end!
Hayes had his first bowling experience!
I need that little ball roller thing just as much as he does. :/
This was Hayes's first real experience playing in the snow!
Hayes and I went with my mom down to Blanding for a few days. 
She had to clean and pick up some stuff at our old house so Hayes and I tagged along with her.
Hayes thought Grandma Webb's tree village was pretty awesome.
Little play house in my Aunt Liz's backyard.
This happened... house smelled like ketchup for days.
We made our annual cookie train.

This finished product!
One of my best friends got married!
This was at Amber's bachelorette party!


Amber was a stunning bride!!
So happy for these two. The whole day was so sweet.
Hayes had so much fun playing with daddy in the snow and built his first snowman.
I didn't think he would like the cold for very long but he would stay out there for hours if we let him!
We went to see the holiday lights at Thanksgiving Point.
It was kinda... eh. Hayes was more interested in pushing the window buttons in the front seat haha.


I love this time of year! I love that Hayes can actually experience the fun and magic of Christmas this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hayes is so silly, I love his face out the playhouse window haha. And I can't believe the ketchup incident, yikes!

    ReplyDelete