Thursday, July 10, 2014

Independence Day

Blanding is our favorite place to spend the 4th of July.  Something about the small town festivities makes it awesome.  This year we combined our 4th of July celebration with a little Johnson family reunion. (My mom's side) We pretty much played for 3 days straight and I took pictures of everything, as per usual, so get ready for a picture over load!!

Day at the Ranch






4th of July

Getting ready for the parade to start!
Couple of cute cousins waiting for some candy.

4 generation picture. Cohen wasn't thrilled.
My grandparents (Both 91) are the cutest!
I can't wait for the day that I get to wear socks with my sandals.
Lovin' that bouncy house at the city carnival.

A few booths from our family carnival!
Ring toss- Duck pond- Face painting

Love my sassy little niece, Jaidy.
Fireworks time!

Reunion Fun- Pool/ Bowling

Something about Cohen's bathing suit just screams "Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang."
Haha :)
I might add that we also played sand volleyball at the pool... aannd my back has been hurting ever since...
When did I turn 70 years old?
I could die. He is the best!
Bowling gets exciting with little kids ;)
Hayes ended up with a higher score than me haha
Not even sure when this was taken, but I couldn't very well leave it out!
Thanks mom for planning such a fun filled few days! We were definitely all worn out and ready to come home and relax.. Oh wait, the Andelin Family Reunion was at our house the day after we got home! More pictures on that to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment