Thursday, November 6, 2014

TRICK-OR-TREAT!

Halloween was quite the success this year with our brave Captain America and cute, little Pumpkin to spend it with.  It was more like a week of Halloween than a night!

Monday night was spent carving pumpkins with my family for FHE.
Cohen loved playing with those pumpkin "guts."
The finished products! We did the castle on the right.
Tuesday was our costume party with the young women.  I whipped out my old footie pajama's that I haven't had the heart to get rid of for like 6 years now... Such a fun group and night!


Thursday was Hayes's preschool Halloween party. Let me just say that costumes were quite the hassle this year.  Hayes changed his mind like 50 times about what he wanted to be and to cut the story short, in the end refused to wear the Knight costume he had picked out and just wore his Captain America one that he already had.... whatever, right?
I love how he immediately transforms when he puts on a costume..
Friday (Halloween Night) was filled with trick-or-treating, yummy dinner and a party at Gram's house.  
Pre- trick-or-treating photo shoot.... It was quite the feat getting these two to look at me at the same time.


Cohen and his little chubby body were just made for this costume!
Webb cousins!
TRICK-OR-TREAT!!


I had fun with the dessert table for our party!
This picture is missing them so I had to add the picture below to document the cutest/yummiest sugar cookies made by my sis-n-law, Brooke!

Cohen loved playing with Great Grandma Webb.

Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment