Sunday, December 7, 2014

COHEN'S WINTER ONEDERLAND!!

Can't believe my baby is turning 1! We celebrated a little early this weekend because my parents will be out of town on his actual birthday. I had lots of fun planning Cohen's Winter "ONEderland" over the past few weeks (Okay I've been thinking about it for a few months). Thank goodness for my mom who is always willing to help me with my projects and my littles so that I can get things done! Cohen obviously didn't know what was going on, but I wanted him to feel especially loved and special! Here is a picture overload of Cohen's birthday party fun.



My mom made these "indoor snowballs" for the party. Aren't they perfect?!




Mom, Dad, and the birthday boy!



Cohen went to town on his cake! We had to take it away because he literally would have eaten the entire thing.
It was the best.
LOVE.

Thanks family for coming and supporting our little Coey baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment