Wednesday, July 29, 2015

S'more Fun

I'll admit I was nervous/sad to move last December to a new neighborhood and ward etc. Even though we were staying in Lehi it still felt like we were having to start all over. Looking back now, it seems silly because our neighborhood is the best! We've already gained so many fun friends and live next to tons of sweet kids for our boys to grow up with. This is where we are supposed to be!

A couple of weeks ago we decided to host a get together for some of our neighborhood friends and just have a fun night in the backyard.  Complete with a s'mores bar, volleyball, some yard games and great company!  (Sidenote, I had the cutest "S'MORES" banner that I didn't get to use because it broke in the wind... I had to at least mention it because I spent like an hour making it haha.) Anyway, here is a little bit of the fun to remember.








2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with your creativity! That is a talent I was never born with so I always admire those who can do such cute things. I wish we lived closer so I could take advantage of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this cute post. I'm glad you feel welcome in the neighborhood. We had a blast that night and we think your family is darling.

    ReplyDelete