Saturday, January 9, 2016

Holiday Highlights

I'm still reminiscing over how wonderful our holidays were this year (or I guess last year.)  We have a lot of holiday traditions that always make them extra special and fun.  Sledding, baking, caroling, story-telling, playing games, delicious food, and being with family were all part of our December and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I had our Christmas decor up for a good part of November and was still so sad to take it down.  I'm making a goal to keep the warm, cozy feeling that Christmas brings in our home year round this year.  Hope every one had a Merry Christmas!

Onto New Year's resolutions and browsing Pinterest for Valentine's Day inspiration ;)

A little sugar cookie station I set up for the kids decorate cookies for Santa!


Just telling Bampa some important stuff.


Making candy on Christmas Eve has been one of my favorite traditions since I was a little girl. 






Caroling and delivering goodies.


3 cute boys in their Christmas jammies!

Joe gave me these amazingly delicious macaroons!
 I've literally been trying to make them last as long as possible.
There is still one left in my freezer haha.

Playing in the snow at Grams house on Christmas day.



The Webb clan!
Documenting this cutie on his first Christmas!
Phone pic = poor quality.
I had to take one last picture before I took all of the Christmas cozy down!

Hayes did such a good job at his little preschool program.  Here is a clip from his cute part in the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment