Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Viva Costa Rica!!

Costa Rica was pretty amazing.  The week was filled with awesome excursions, catching rays at the beach, eating lots of yummy food, and enjoying great company. It was definitely a vacation we will never forget!  I'll let the pictures/video do the talking for me!

The gorgeous view from the pool at our villa.

We spent a lot of time at this beautiful beach.

We would set out fruit and the monkeys would come visit us every evening on our deck.


The crew!
How much do you love my 1 inch bangs trying to grow back? haha.

On our way out for a snorkel tour.
Did you know this is where cashews come from?! Ha I was so fascinated.
They grow on the top of this little fruit.

A view I could get used to ;)


Beach bummin'


I never dared to get too close to the monkeys! :/
One of the pretty views from our hike.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the video! The guy in the bikini!! Looks like a dreamy place!

    ReplyDelete