Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Nurseries?

So lately I have been looking at baby nurseries online. No I am not pregnant I just have this new obsession with  cute baby nurseries!!  I clearly have a little too much time on my hands but seriously they're so cute. There is one set back- they are so expensive! Who knew?! I'll be like 50 before I can afford one of these dream nurseries- and by that time I probably won't be able to have children. Ah well, I'll probably have to sew everything when the time comes haha. On second thought- I'll have Grandma Webb sew everything and it will look just like the pictures! I've started a folder of all the cute nursery items I love so I posted a few of them.








Is this too much to ask??




1 comment:

  1. Oh no, she's baby hungry! Never had a super cute nursery, but they are very nice. I can imagine it would make getting up in the middle of the night a little easier.

    ReplyDelete