Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quick Trip

This weekend Joe and I made a quick trip down to Blanding so I could "pass my crown" in the Miss San Juan Pageant. We got there Friday afternoon and hung out until the pageant that night.


The pageant went well and I crowned Kara Redd the new Miss San Juan. After the pageant we came home and decided to roast s'mores on the back patio with mom. It was such a nice night and great to relax!

Saturday, after visiting Grandma & Grandpa Webb and picking a stash of cherries from their cherry tree, we loaded up the jet ski's and headed out to the dam.  Joe got his 360's down on the knee board and mom and I tubed! It was pretty intense- she kept knockin' me off though. 

(Joe action shots by Haven)
All and all it was a fun weekend and we are excited to go back down for the 4th of July festivities! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you guys we love visitors. See ya Friday!

    ReplyDelete