Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Playing

Last week Joe had Thursday off for the holiday, so we decided to go to Park City for the day! We spent a few hours shopping, took a nice little stroll along main street, then went for some delicious dinner.  So nice to have a whole day together.  Saturday we went over to Corey and Chey's to roast some mallows and starbursts over  a fire.  Love me some fire roastin!

I loved how park city was all lit up with Christmas lights. Just makes for a good mood.
It got a little chilly at night.
Corey and Joe were having too much fun burning Corey and Cheyenne's old school books and papers... Crazy boys. 

On to more exciting news- we have an appointment to do a gender ultrasound next Tuesday( nov. 23)!! Right before Thanksgiving- yay! Any guesses??? I think my belly just decided it was pregnant today because I think it tripled all of the sudden. ANNDD I have work off the whole week next week for Thanksgiving- whoo hoo! It's gonna be a great week! ( Oh and don't forget to wish me happy birthday this Sunday :))

1 comment: