Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Give Me A Break

This last weekend the Webb family gathered in St. George for a little family vacation. We were hoping to soak up some sun but unfortunately it rained the majority of the time. We had to adjust some plans but still had plenty of fun. Saturday we shopped at the outlets and had yummy Brick Oven for lunch. I spent a lot time in The Children's Place, I'm in love with buying little baby clothes! Then we went to the recreation center to play in the huge aquatic center and do some rock climbing. No I did not participate in the swimming- you could not pay me to put on a swimsuit in this condition. To top it off, of course we ate Cafe Rio for dinner and nelson's custard for dessert... Mmm hmm. It makes me full just thinking about all that food!

Trey loved the water!
Sunday was mostly filled with playing games, relaxing, and too much snacking. Joe and I faced Cody and Amanda in horse shoes- Me and Manda had to take about ten steps forward to even get close to scoring any points... Cody & Amanda won but I was just getting my game started when it got too dark to play so.. Monday brought a little bit of sunshine and everyone got a little tennis playing in before we packed up. Then it was back home to everyday life. It's always sad when the break is over but I usually find myself looking forward the normal day to day life with Joe too. Just the little routines become special and sometimes it's not so bad to come back to our little home. Thanks for the fun break Mom & Dad!
In other news, Hayes's nursery is almost done!! Mom did a bunch of work sewing the curtains, bumper, crib skirt, and pillows. Pretty much everything- all I did was the little quilt... But it's all coming together so cute! I'll be sure to post pictures when it is complete... I know everyone is just dying to see it :) Also, just some recent happenings. Joe and I talked in church last Sunday on the value of work. Who better to talk on that than Joe? Hardest worker ever! And I am almost 30 weeks along now. Crazy! We have our first prenatal class at the hospital tonight. I know Joe is especially excited.... Baby bump pic to come!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend. We need to do little getaways more often. Can't wait to see the cute nursery and especially can't wait to meet little Hayes!

    Ps... I'm going to have to steal your pics. I don't know why we didn't take any.

    ReplyDelete