Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Do List

"I am what I am, because I did what I did, when I had nothing to do."

In my family this is almost an overused saying- my parents always repeated this to us growing up and it was one of the many quotes my mom had on our fridge. I've been thinking about it lately because well... I don't have much to do at the moment and I'm going a little crazy. When Joe and I gave our talks last Sunday on the value of work, I focused a lot on not being idle- so I figure I should probably work on it.. It's weird because growing up I was always going 100 miles an hour and now I'm scraping to fill my time with worthwhile things to do. I kind of miss my page full "to do lists." I know once I have the baby that will change- but for now I'm making a goal to do more productive things to fill my time! The nursery is basically done so I'll have to come up with new projects to do and I'll try to blog about them. We'll see how long it lasts... I figure writing it on the blog will give me a little added incentive to do it... I found a blog called "homemade by jill" that has a lot of cute ideas so that's a good start :)

2 comments:

  1. There is another amazing site/blog: dana-made-it.com...and this month she's doing a "celebrate the boy" month with all sorts of projects for boys (since so many crafty things are girly). She teams up with all sorts of crafty bloggers to do it, so it's not just her. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh perfect thanks! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete