Sunday, March 6, 2011

31 Weeks

I can't believe I'm almost 8 months pregnant! Hayes is going to be here in no time! I'm getting to the point where it's starting to be uncomfortable doing everyday things. Sleeping is just not what it once was- just to turn from one side to the other is more work than I'd like. Joe got me a big comfy body pillow as part of my Valentine's present- best present ever! My walk is probably starting to look like a waddle, I may be a little off balance (whether that is new with pregnancy I can't really say) and even my big t-shirts are fitting rather snug... The joys of pregnancy. Thank goodness for heating pads and my own personal masseur (Joe). Here's a 31 week baby bump picture. I'd like to introduce you to my yoga pants here- they are my new best friend.
This is Joe at 31 weeks as well :) Apparently, even if I continue to get huge he gets to stay nice and fit. Figures... I tried to convince him to gain weight with me so we could lose it together after I have the baby, but I guess that didn't sound like the best idea to him. I can't even imagine how my belly can get any bigger but Hayes isn't done growing yet!

1 comment:

  1. ok Haven you are seriously the cutest prego lady ever! I blog stalk you i love reading your posts and your babies Nursery is so dang cute! cant wait to see pics of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete