Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Achievement Days

Right now my calling in the ward is achievement day leader. I love it! Probably the best calling I could ask for. We just do little crafts and lessons and the girls are so excited to be there! They just want to tell you everything and be best buds. It's awesome. We're moving this week and I'm going to miss being their leader! Maybe I can get some of them to write recommendations to my next bishop :)

I managed to take some pictures of one of our activities. We did a little cook out up Provo canyon. One of the moms was nice enough to come help supervise. You may have seen us- we were the ones driving down the road with an enormous van of girls singing girls camp songs wayyyyyy off tune as loud as possible, with the windows rolled down while it was raining.... yep that was us. Gotta love it.

I'm not one to play favorites but........ she is my favorite haha.


Brin made me this very special card that on the inside read, "Thank you for doing fun activities with me." So cute.
Also, like I mentioned before, we are moving this weekend. Blah I HATE moving- it is such a pain! We're not moving to our new house yet though... We have to be out of our condo this weekend and our house won't be done until late November, soooo guess who gets us as roomates for 2 months!? My very generous brother and sister-in-law Cody and Amanda! Hopefully they still like us afterwards :) It will be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment