Friday, September 23, 2011

It's A Good Hurt


Since we moved in with Cody and Amanda, Amanda and I have been on a get fit mission. I used to be pretty religious about the gym but since Hayes was born I've had a hard time being motivated to work out! So, it's nice to have someone to help get me going in the morning! Turns out after you have a baby you can't eat whatever you want, not exercise, and stay skinny.... who knew...? Well, it's been 5 days now of Turbo Jam and I am feelin' it! I hurt. I just have to keep reminding myself it's a good hurt!

2 comments:

  1. Looove the cartoon. The other day I told Shad don't get on the scale today, it's broken, it's not telling me what I want haha. Also good work on the working out! Don't work too hard though, you already look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven, I do TurboFire! Ha, that is so cool. And you're right, it kicks your BUTT! I was sore right after I finished on the first day. I love it!

    ReplyDelete