Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cookies

A little while ago, my mom and I made Christmas coasters to give to my neighbors this year and I finally got around to making cookies to go with them today. (They were kind of amazing. Just saying.)
Hayes was my cute little helper. 

The label read, "Hope you "coast" through the season with lots of love and joy." 

Hey, what's Christmas without the cheesy neighbor gifts?
Joe and I took them around tonight and met all of our neighbors. 
We were really glad to see that everyone seemed super friendly and normal haha.
This little 8 year old girl answered the door and our conversation went like this...

Us: Hey, we're just dropping by some goodies for your family.  We live across the street.
Her: Did you just move in? 
Us: Yep!
Her: WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
hahaha I'm still laughing about it.

(Sorry about the crappy quality phone pics. Better than nothing!)



We're really excited to experience Christmas with our little Hayes!

No comments:

Post a Comment