Sunday, March 18, 2012

Smarty Pants

Joe passed his series 7 licensing test this week!
 He's been studying for it for about 6 weeks and all his hard work payed off!
Good job love! I got myself the whole package here folks.
Sunday best- handsome boys
I just had to add this picture. He is the cutest all dressed up.
 In less exciting news- I got glasses. 
I guess I'm getting old! 
My eyes and head had been hurting a lot and I wasn't seeing as clear as I once had.  
I finally went to the eye doctor and had to get me some spectacles.
I secretly always wanted glasses.... I don't know why?
Sometimes I'd wear my fake $10 glasses to school at BYU so I'd feel smarter. haha.
If I remember correctly, I think I may have even purposely failed a vision test in elementary school because I wanted glasses...
Anyway, I just have to wear them for up close stuff. 
(reading, doing computer stuff, cooking, crafts, etc.)
Ta da. Here they are. Super grunge but it's okay.

1 comment:

  1. So I just went through all of your blogs that I've been missin out on and I just have to say how amazing you are to feel your time with the very best things in life! Hayes is growin so fast! I can't wait til he and Tanner can play together :) Congrats on the glasses ha ha you are such a wonderful cousin! love ya Hav!

    ReplyDelete