Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Greatness

Who doesn't love Fall?? It's the greatest!  Holidays, crisp autumn air, candles, boots & jackets, football, goodies, warm blankets, hot chocolate, traditions, the list goes on and on... just the greatest.  Here are some of the great Fall things that are going on around here lately.
We finally planted trees!

  





It was hard to try and get everything in the picture... Looks so much better now though!
Some Fall decor... The "A" frame was my latest craft.
The "BOO" sign was last year's craft.
Pumpkins & pumpkin candle.
Fall wreath on our door.
I made the feather wreath last year and added the little owl this year.
Hayes got his first pair of boots!
I can't wait to dress him up in all of his cute jackets and fall clothes.
This doesn't really have anything to do with fall, but I finally added some decor to our mudroom last week.
Pillows on the bench and shoe baskets underneath it.
Don't mind Hayes is in the corner, asking to go outside... haha he never wants to stay in the house.
Most exciting- Shad and Brooke welcomed their perfect baby boy into the family.
Tavvin Shad Webb.
(Brooke I stole your picture:))
He is the 5th grand baby.

I'm excited for all that this time of year brings! Happy Fall!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! your house is beautiful oh my goodness!!! and that nephew of yours is delicious. i love baby boys! haven we need to plan a trip where we get together obviously !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, seriously, that would be SO fun!! I think you were meant to live in Utah :)

      Delete
  2. Love the owl on the wreath! And the new trees, and the pillows. Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete