Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gardener Village

We had a fun girl's day up at Gardner Village today. It was fun seeing all the decorative witches and browsing the "boo-tiques." I could drop a lot of money at that place! I especially loved their fabric boutique- holy cow it is amazing. Wish I had the patience to sew more! We already love having mom up here with us :)
P.S. for some reason the pictures are looking super fuzzy, but if you click on them they show up more clear...? I don't know why...
Brooke has joined the stroller club :) Love it!



I love this kid!!!

Boys playing with the light sabers grams got for them.
This place is soo cute!

"Big Budda" from the news was there doing a segment so we got a picture with him.



2 comments:

  1. Fun day for you guys! Still weird that Stoss lives up there now but good to hear that you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe saw your comment and was like, "Who is Stoss?" hahaha.

      Delete