Sunday, November 25, 2012

Spoiled... but not rotten.

I was extra spoiled on my birthday this year! I had planned on just having a chill day at home with Hayes and going to dinner when Joe got off work, but he had something up his sleeve.  This is how my day went...

-First, Joe woke up early and put up balloons and a birthday banner, got take-out Kneaders french toast for me, and had that and a letter waiting on the table. Attached to the letter was my itinerary for the day. He had every detail planned and organized.

-The first item on the list was pedicures and lunch with my mom.



Festive, don't you think?
-After lunch we picked up Hayes from Brooke's house for a nap.

-Then I was off to a hair appointment that Joe had set up and my mom took Hayes swimming at the rec. center.

-When Joe got off work he brought me flowers and picked me and Hayes up for Cafe Rio! Mmm..


-Next was presents and birthday cake Marie Calendars Pie with my boys. Joe put candles on the pie and Hayes helped me blow them out.  After, they were all blown out Hayes kept saying, "Again! Again!" So we lit the candles and let him blow them out again. :)


My present was a cute North Face coat that I love!!
This was at the Santa parade a few days later but I was wearing my coat :)
-Joe gave Hayes a bath and got him ready for bed.  I rocked him to sleep.

-To end the day we watched, "What to Expect When You're Expecting" for like the third time while I got a nice foot massage. Foot massages are my favorite!

Can you say SPOILED?! Joe sure knows how to make a girl feel special!  It was the best birthday ever! Thank you to Brooke and Mom for entertaining Hayes while I got pampered all day. I just love birthdays. Happy 23 to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment