Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Noon Year's Eve"

My mom and I took Hayes to a "Noon Year's Eve" party at the Riverwoods Mall on New Year's Eve.  It was pretty cute, they had a balloon drop at noon for the kids and everything.  Hayes was super excited about it all and kept throwing his hands in the air and saying, "Yay!"
Free giant sugar cookies! Yes, please.
"A BALLOON!"
Carousel ride!
A little play ground fun.  Check out the face. Awesome.
Hanging out.
Hayes and Grams
Partied out. Still hanging on to that balloon sword :)
Later that night we went to my parents house to play games and ring in the new year! We were up until 1 a.m.!! That may not sound that crazy late but I cannot remember the last time I stayed up that late! Last New Year's Eve I barely made it to midnight.  I'm so lame. Anyway, here's to hoping Hayes takes some good naps the next few days so I can catch up- I love my sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh when I look at pictures of Hayes all I can see is your dad! I can't believe how old he is!

    ReplyDelete