Sunday, May 19, 2013

New York City!! (Part 1)


Joe and I took a trip to NYC last week.  I had never been before and it was fun to explore such a big, exciting city! I maybe overdid it on the pictures so I'm going to split the trip into 2 posts.

Our first night, we went out to dinner and walked through Times Square.
Saturday, we planned to go to a Mets baseball game in the afternoon.  So, we explored Central Park and some nearby surroundings in the morning and then headed over to the game.
I don't remember what this church was called but it was huge inside! (The signs said I couldn't take any pics)
And it creeped me out a little...
We took the subway a lot and walked even more. Can you tell we were totally tourists, taking pics in the subway? haha
Mets game!
Saturday night we went to Lombardi's Pizza in Little Italy.  It was AMAZING.  I think it ruined all other pizza for us forever.
Just a little shopping after dinner!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment