Monday, May 20, 2013

New York City!! (Part 2)

On Sunday we headed over to the Empire State Building and then went to see a play on Broadway!
King Kong!
View from the top of the Empire State Building.
We went to see Wicked! It was sooo good. I loved it!!
Monday was our last day and we did a lot of site seeing! Joe was excited to walk around Wall Street.
The Wall Street Bull.
We took a ferry to Staten Island to see the Statue of Liberty. 
It was a bit windy!
Pretty view of Manhattan from the ferry.
Later we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge.
 

We had dinner at a delicious little Mexican restaurant and then went to Rice to Riches for dessert.
Yumm!
We packed a ton of excitement and activities into a few days in New York! I think it probably made Joe want to live there more... and me a little less haha.  The next day was all traveling home to see our little boy! I always have such a hard time leaving Hayes. Thanks mom and dad for watching him! Until next time NYC!

4 comments:

  1. Hav, you have the cutest style ever I mean really, where do you get off...Haha looked like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks sag! I definitely would not have thought that of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's official, I'm the last person on earth who has not seen Wicked. lol. Looks like you guys had such a blast. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, love your jacket! Looks like a fun trip, jealous!

    ReplyDelete