Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pregnancy Update

I haven't really posted anything about pregnancy with baby #2, so I thought I'd do a little update.  Basically, this pregnancy has been a breeze! With Hayes I was sick like 2/3 of the pregnancy and had very little energy.  There were a few weeks at the beginning with this baby that I was nauseous but since then I have basically felt great... tired... but great :) It has been so nice to be able to keep up on exercising and staying active. I'm pretty sure it keeps me happy and sane during pregnancy. Seriously, it has been such a blessing with an active toddler to feel good this time around.  Knock on wood that all goes well through out the remainder of the pregnancy!
24.5 weeks
27 weeks
31.5 weeks

I can't believe we have less than 2 months until baby is here! Two kids? Ahh...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're pregnancy has gone well! You look so cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete