Saturday, October 5, 2013

Super Hayes!

Hayes has been way into super heroes lately! Which explains why he loves the little capes my mom made for him and my nephews.  I've documented some of the places the cape has accompanied us in the past few weeks.  He gets the most comments when he wears it to the grocery store.  The conversations will usually go something like this:

Random Pedestrian, "Hey! Cool cape! Are you Superman?"

Hayes, "Nooo. I'm Super Hayes!"

Duhh, get it right lady :)

Joe also tells him stories at night about Super Hayes, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear. (Sometimes Daniel Tiger and Ironman will make appearances.) He eats it up!

Anyway, here are just a few pictures of our Super Hayes!

Riding Bikes.
Library Day.
Playing around the house. 
This picture was taken while we were marching around singing "Follow the Prophet," during FHE.
Out on a mission with his fellow super cousins.
I have no doubt this boy can change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment