Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3 Months of Cohen

From his big nap time stretches to his baby milk breath, this little boy has completely won our hearts. It took Hayes a little longer, but he loves his baby brother now too:) Cohen is such a good baby. He has acid reflux, which made things a little harder the first few weeks, but we got him some medicine and he has been so good! He was a good sleeper from the start.  Now he usually sleeps about 7 hours then wakes up to eat and goes back down for about 2-3 hours. (Basically, he sleeps better than Hayes:)) It's so fun now that he is starting to show emotion.  He gives the sweetest smiles and cutest little giggles. Cohen will sit and look you over all day long. He talks to my heart with his little eyes. He is still just a small guy.  He was in the 8% for weight and 20% for height at his 2 month check up. Fine by me, I want him to stay little forever! I'm already wishing time would slow down. I try to get in as much snuggle time and kiss those soft little cheeks as much as I can.  Before he was born, I wondered how my heart could love someone else as much as I love Hayes, but it is amazing how your heart just continues to grow.  I'm so blessed to have my two, sweet boys.  It took me awhile to get used to the "mom of two" life but Cohen is such a good baby, he has made it pretty easy on me.
We love you little man! We are so glad you're ours.
2 Months
3 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment