Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

Easter Weekend was great as usual this year! We started out with dying Easter eggs at Cody and Amanda's on Friday night.

These are Joe and I's finished Easter eggs. I thought my lady bug was especially cute. The blue egg with the cross on it was supposed to be Joe's red cross egg, but he couldn't find the red so he just decided to dye it blue... haha silly Joe.
Saturday afternoon we headed out for a picnic. Here is the beginnings of the track for the egg roll.
A few new obstacles were added this year.

The first batch to race down the track.


I don't think any of my eggs ever even made it to the bottom... bad racing year for me!Shad's creative Easter eggs.
Lant, Shad, and Dad getting ready to start an egg fight.. You can just see it in their eyes. It wasn't really fair due to all the eggs were at the top by them.

Later that night we went out to eat at Costa Vida and then went bowling! I can't remember who won? On Sunday we went to Cody and Amanda's ward and mom made a delicious honey baked ham dinner! Mmmm... I love holidays and traditions.

3 comments:

  1. Our track was weak sauce next to yours! Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see what the boys will come up with for the egg run. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch a fun video of it - http://youtu.be/rRVQjx6WWQg

    ReplyDelete