Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Home Stretch

Almost there!! I can’t believe I’m going to be a mom in two days! I’m so excited/anxious/nervous. I’ve always looked forward to and have known being a mom is my most important calling, but it seems unreal that I will have a little baby in my arms this week. How fitting that this Sunday is Mother’s Day! Fixin' to sneak him out just in time to get me a present :). Thank goodness my mom will be here to help me too! Even growing up my mom has always been one of my best friends and I’m so lucky that God gave me such a great example to be my mother. I’m sure I’m not even close to aware of the challenges that await Joe and I in becoming parents!

Even though I will be delivering on time, pregnancy seems like it has lasted FOREVER, so getting this baby here will feel like a huge accomplishment. I’m also feeling fairly enormous lately, thus the lack of a baby bump picture update… It’s just too much for the camera at this point. Haha. We’re ready to meet our little boy! I can't say it will be better than heaven but we're going to do our best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hurray! Please just take one more picture on Thursday . . . and give him lots of kisses from Aunt Patrice.

    ReplyDelete