Monday, August 3, 2015

Jumping in Puddles

I had an "Aha" moment of sorts last week.  It came after a typical morning of oatmeal being thrown, milk being spilt, diapers still waiting to be thrown out, and toys already littering the floor.  All of which I had stayed up late the night before to tidy and clean. For a moment I looked around completely flustered and defeated.  But, then I thought, "who cares?" It is literally impossible for me to keep my house clean all the time with 3 little boys. So, why did I let it stress me out so much?  At the end of the week I'm not going to remember which days I kept my house clean, or which days I didn't.  I'm going to remember the little giggles I heard coming out of the pantry while playing hide-n-seek.  I'm going to remember when Cohen climbed on my lap to give me a huge chocolate covered, slobbery kiss just because. I'm going to remember Hayes's amazing ninja moves that he showed me 500 times. And I'm definitely going to remember the day we got completely soaked jumping in puddles. 









Shirt Target // Leggings Target // Rain Boots Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment