Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Over all, I'm down with overalls.






Overalls Target // Shoes Nordstrom

I'm just going to admit something upfront.  My husband is like 100 times more fashionable than I am... embarrassing, but he just has an eye for it. You should see his closet. It's impressive. Haha. Plus, he is like over the top handsome, so I kind of just lucked out there.  My style is more like casual, meets comfort, meets I won't have to cry if my boys wipe their snot nose or dirty hands all over me.  Soooooo.... sweats.. Every once in awhile I do dress like a normal, well-adjusted person and I guess that's what I'll post on here!

Let's talk about these overalls.  I swear I am not that late jumping on this bandwagon.  (I also swear not ALL of my clothes are from Target.) In fact, last Fall I bought the cutest pair of overalls.  I got home and threw them on for a family outing thinking I looked super cute... then my husband looked at me like a weirdo and kindly told me they were just not "very flattering."  Don't ask, if you don't want the truth right?!  Well, I took them back and gave up on that idea, until recently when I saw this pair of black overalls on one of my bi-weekly Target trips.  It was love at first sight guys, and I decided to get them even if the hubs thinks I'm a little ridiculous.  I seriously love them! Let me just say that sometimes having 3 little kids make me feel like I'm 40 years old, so popping on these babies that make me feel like I'm 6 is the perfect balancing act. Just another reason you need to make a Target run today.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment