Saturday, January 7, 2012

8 months

Ohhh my goodness. 
Hayes is teething and I am tired.  Thus the late 8 month update post. 
We still love him though :) 
Every month brings more fun and learning with Hayes.  
He's not crawling but he rolls and twists to get whatever he's got his eye on. 
He will walk while holding our hands.
He LOVES his walker and is seriously so good at maneuvering that thing, it is hilarious. He's like a teenage boy who thinks he's so hott in his new truck or something. 
He just cruises around in that bad boy like he owns the place. haha.
He's been saying "mama" every time he cries and holds up his hands, it makes him pretty irresistible. 
He still says, "dadadada" all day long and has recently picked up, "joe." 
haha seriously! What a funny kid. 
He's gotten to be a pretty good sleeper lately and all I can say is it is about dang time
He loves his bedtime routine and gets excited when he knows he's going upstairs for a bath.
He'll sleep from about 8:30 pm- 5:30 am and then I will feed him and he'll go back to sleep for another 2 hours or so. It's been nice. 
His favorite food is mashed potatoes with cottage cheese in a close second.  
He's gotten a lot better about taking a bottle and will down water from one but still refuses formula. (I don't really blame him, have you tasted that stuff?! Nastyyy.) 
So, if any momma's out there have any tricks or have dealt with a similar situation please fill me in! 
 He's big into spitting bubbles right now and will copy you if you start doing it.
Hayes has been really needy this week and needs my attention 24/7, I am beat!
Today is the first time this week that I even put jeans on. Okay, I wear sweats a lot anyway but still.
I think it's all a part of this teething business that started up again. 
He's like his momma and doesn't do well with sickness or pain haha.
Just complains about it all day.






Hayes really is my life though and I wouldn't want it any other way.  
Every night after we put him to bed, Joe and I just talk about all the cute stuff he does or the sweet things he did that day.  
He has us wrapped around his finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment