Thursday, January 26, 2012

As of Late

Nothing too eventful has happened in the last couple of weeks, but since I use the blog for journal purposes I'm going to do a little update anyway.
Two weekends ago my parents came up to visit because they missed us all so much :)
My mom got Hayes laughing pretty hard.
Even if he is in the grumpiest mood, all you have to do is sneeze and he'll crack a smile.

Hayes got sick that weekend and had Joe and I all stressed out.
He was throwing up and had diarrhea (tmi?) and his temperature got up to 104.
We didn't get a lot of sleep that weekend.
Being first time parents, we kind of freak out over every little thing. 
We took him to the doctor that Monday but there wasn't really anything they could do.
I feel so sad and helpless when I can't do anything to make him feel better.
It took about a week but he's back to his normal little self again. 
Hayes learned to sit up from his back by himself this week.
He also learned to pull himself up in the crib, just in time to watch the snowfall out his window.
How cute is that!?
It has made nap times a bit harder though.


He also started scooting around and he's already getting into everything. 
Why do babies love cords and electronics so much??

I got called to be an achievement day leader again! 
I'm really excited.
We have 23 girls!
We're planning the Valentine party right now and it's going to be so cute.
Joe got called to cub scouts, so that should be fun for him too.
Next week Joe has Monday and Tuesday off, so we're planning a little get away to Midway on Monday night.
I'm excited- it's nice to get out of the everyday routine sometimes.  
Anyway, there's a little update on the Andelin fam!
Basically, Hayes is the only exciting one.


1 comment:

  1. ahhhh i LOVE HIS HAND after he reaches the keyboard and looks at you like you're not gonna stop me hahahaha he is the cutest andilyn had the same sickness as hayes, awful. agreed. hope he is getting better!

    ReplyDelete