Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Upon request I'm posting a few pictures of the house.  
We still have some projects and things we want to do, but it will probably take years to get everything how I want it. It's been fun decorating so far!
Sitting room.
Entryway

Powder room. It's not a very good picture but it's really cute :)
Kitchen.
View out the kitchen window. No one behind us for now!

Living room/Cute boys in the corner
Guest Bedroom
Try to ignore the box.  It's just blinds waiting to be put up.
(No mom, I have not ironed the drapes yet......soo wrinkled.)



Hayes's Room
Guest bath
I didn't take pics of our master bed and bath cuz it's kinda plain right now. 
Also, one of the rooms is just full of stuff we don't know what to do with yet ha so no picture of that.
I'm sure I'll rearrange and redecorate plenty of times.
Anyway, there's a little peek at our humble abode.

1 comment: