Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a day late, but whatever! 
Our New Year's Eve was pretty uneventful this year. 
We spent the day running errands and doing a bit of shopping. 
We decided to go out to a late lunch and Joe convinced me to stray from my comfort zone of Olive Garden and go to this little Thai House in American Fork.  
I was surprised how much I really liked it! I guess I need to branch out more often. 
Later that night we hung out and watched movies with our little man and made late night waffles. Mmm. Mmm. 
We broke out the sparkling cider at midnight and then I fell asleep like 5 minutes later haha.
Uneventful, but still wonderful.
It's going to be hard to beat the year we've had!
A few major highlights:
-became a family of 3 and a mom to the cutest little boy in the world
-bought and moved into our first house
-Joe graduated from BYU

Sticky rice.
Seriously, so good.
Hayes crashed out while we were running errands.
Nothin' like waffles with berries and cream!
Snuggle Time!
Pretty big year for us! Looking forward to 2012!





No comments:

Post a Comment