Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Amanda, Brooke, Leia, and I had a girls night a couple weekends ago.  We did dinner and a movie. It was so much fun!  We saw the new Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn.  I quite enjoyed it.
Look- I know they're super cheesy, and pretty ridiculous but I still love them.
Just let me love them.
I've actually never even read the books, so I'm just a wanna be "twi-hard."
The movie didn't even start until 10 pm! I know, I know, I'm gettin' crazy these days.
Good thing it was intense and kept me awake!
I'll admit I was having some Hayes withdrawals and had to love on him for a little bit before I went to bed.
Girl's Night Rocks! (Carter didn't quite make the picture)

We're wild and crazy! Didn't you know?

Twi-hards

It's okay, she's pregnant.
(6 candy bars, large popcorn, large soda, and... an apple??)

Anyway, I think we need to do these girls nights more often. Loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Haven, I found your blog through Cody's. {don't know if you remember me, but I am from Blanding too and was a year younger than Cody}

    anyway...thought I was say hi and that your little hayes is so darling!

    ps. I went to a special viewing of Breaking Dawn a few days before it was released and by the time the show started it was 1:30 in the morning! By the time I got home and ready for bed, it was 4am! Do you wanna die? Straight up crazy when you have little kids at home that need you functioning by the am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessie, yes I remember you! I was kind of young but I remember you were always really tan haha. Don't worry, somehow through the Blanding grapevine I've read your blog plenty of times too! Glad we're blog friends! You're family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete