Thursday, November 17, 2011

Handful

Warning: this story is not pretty, but it needs to be recorded.
troublemaker :)
It was a morning like any other. Wake up, snuggle with Hayes for awhile, and then change his diaper. Except this time he decided to surprise me. Not by peeing on me, that would have been something I could handle. I get his diaper off and place it farrr away so he cant grab it anddd... he decides to start pooping!!! The wipes were out of reach along with the diaper- I didn't want it to get all over the comforter so my mind is racing, what do I do?!? With no other option I cup my hand and watch it start filling up.  As if that weren't enough, the little guy fills up my hand and I had to start the second hand. Two handfuls of poop! Oh. my. gosh. disgusting. I just sat there looking at it in disbelief for a minute.  It's a good thing he's so cute (I find myself saying that a lot haha). No matter how many times I washed my hands after that it never seemed like it was enough.  The things I do for this baby......

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I cant stop laughing this is so funny - I wish I had it on video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah hav that is too funny!!! i wish i could have seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Usually Johnathan tries to do that to me right after a poop filled diaper. luckily my wipes are usually open and really close...just at his feet.

    ReplyDelete