Wednesday, November 16, 2011

House Update.... Again

I dropped by the house again this afternoon and took some more pictures (just for you mom). There were a bunch of guys there working on it so I had to make it snappy. I felt like I was in the way so I didn't even go upstairs, otherwise I would have taken more than 2 pictures inside. The outside is basically finished besides the other garage door, which they were working on.  I realize these pictures may seem real boring to everyone else but they are pretty exciting to me!

Downstairs-half bath
Kitchen- the cabinets are black with distressing but you can't really tell that
they're distressed from the picture. I thought that was an important detail :)
Where I am standing to take the picture here will be the living room.
Everything is really dusty right now.

2 comments: