Tuesday, November 15, 2011

House Update

This is what the house looked like as of this afternoon.  The guys working on it said all the stucco color should be done by the end of the day. Yay!! It's getting so close, we are set to close in 2 weeks! We go out there almost everyday just to see what else has been done. We're superrrr excited! I really can't wait to decorate my own home! I should have taken some inside pictures too.... Oh, well maybe I will next time we go out there. This is not the greatest picture. It was really sunny so it was hard to get an angle that you could see the house and the sun didn't just bright it out.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is pretty already! thats so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you're going up! You almost have your own house! that is so wonderful! I miss our Curly Sue days ;)

    ReplyDelete